1. How much does it cost for my child to join the club.
Annual Membership for one player – £110 (option to pay in 4 instalments – but an additional £5)
* Annual Membership (second sibling) – £85 (option to pay in 4 instalments – additional £5)
* Annual Membership (third and subsequent siblings) – £25 (option to pay in 4 instalments – additional £5)
2. When do I have to pay his/her subscription by?
Subscriptions are due at the start of the season and a no pay, no play policy after October half term.
3. Are there any other costs involved?
There may be match fees if your child is selected for the team (£3/match for home games) and one off costs for events or competitions.
4. Will there definitely be a place for my son / daughter?
Royce Rangers’ ethos is to provide football opportunities for all, however it is a volunteer run club and therefore some age groups may have more capacity for players than others.
5. When does the football season start and end?
It starts on 31 August and finishes in May (games may continue after training concludes at the ground).
6. Are there any club rules?
A full set of policies are available but we operate around RESPECT and FAIR PLAY. Players or families who do not display these values may need to look for another club.
7. Is there any kit to buy?
Royce Rangers’ owns the match day kit to keep costs down for members. This is given out to players and is returned when requested. Training is in own kit. Royce regularly sells used kit very cheaply.
8. When are the training sessions?
Each coach will advise directly (dependant on age groups) but most ages train on a Saturday with games also at the weekend. As the children get older, they will start to train during the week and play on Sundays.
9. Is the club looking for more volunteers?
Definitely, the Club is based around the principle of volunteer coaches and committee members, please ask in the café or email us if you have time and want to help. FA training is provided for those who want to coach.